"

Friday, September 7, 2012

They Don't Call It "Mildly Uncomfortable Mudder ...."

I've done it again. Something broke in my head and I decided it'd be a great idea to pay good money to get tortured in another endurance race. My longest one yet - 12 miles. 25 obstacles. Some include fire and electric shocks.

Now, granted I've completed a marathon - but there were no obstacles. And I've done other obstacle courses - but they weren't 12 miles long. This one is intense. I've been making my palms sweat all week looking through past participant photos. And to top it all off, I now have the worst head cold I've had all year. And the forecast for tomorrow is in the 80's, with 85% humidity, and

thunderstorms.

Awesome.

I'll let you know how it goes, but our heat is one of the first so while all of you are snug in your beds tomorrow morning, I'll be getting up around 5am to get ready to do THIS:



You know I'll have to have some good stories afterwards ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment